Location: Maitama, Abuja
Job type: Full-time
Resurrection Clothing is a bespoke menswear clothing brand located in Maitama Abuja.
Our mainstay includes Kaftan, Agbada, Danshiki, Shirts, Pants, traditional wears, jackets, just to mention
a few. Select fabrics are also put up on display and are sold at a regulated price at the showroom.
We are Recruiting to Fill the Positions Below
Job Title: CLIENT EXECUTIVE AND FASHION ILLUSTRATOR
The client executive is responsible for obtaining, analyzing, inputting and verifying the accuracy of orders and client information obtained in a timely manner.
He/She will also provide administrative and accounts support to the organization as well as coordinating, executing and delegating work properly. Thus he /she is required to possess the below KEY COMPETENCIES
- Ability to make decisions
Exercise good judgement followed by your ability to make effective, timely and informed decisions as well as identifying and resolving problems effectively
- Ability to lead, delegate and motivate others
Ensures tasks are appropriately delegated and completed by monitoring performance against
predetermined requirements and holding subordinate staff accountable for meeting
- Good time management skill
A good leader must show good example. Your ability to appropriately execute a task within the shortest time possible as well as maintaining strict adherence to resumption, closure and break time schedules is most required.
- Accuracy at record keeping and IT Skills
A thorough knowledge of Microsoft office management tools and timely updating of office records are a necessity.
- Prioritize work
Ability to adjust priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events, modify decisions and actions in response to changing information and circumstances. Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in response to constraints, failures and client related hassles.
Skills & Other Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations with clients, and senior staff.
- Good multitasking and organizational skills are required to keep up with dynamic occupational tasks.
- Technical skills: knowledge of Nigerian fashion industry, Understanding of customer service, Illustration skills(added advantage)
- Other skills: Leadership skills, communication/interpersonal skills, organizational skills, IT skills.
- Other abilities: Teach-ability, fast learner, passionate about fashion, dedicated to work, selfless and self starter, takes initiative and a pleasant personality.
A minimum of 2 years working experience is required for the above position.
Application Deadline :
Tuesday, 21st August 2018.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org